Thursday 19 January 2017

Today's Goth look - Queen of Trashy

This is my latest crown. It is so fancy! I feel like a real Queen wearing it.

I went for a trashy make up look today. It literally only took 10 minutes to make, just smudged everything on with my fingers. I had very fun!
And yeah, I know people tell me all the time I should paint my neck also - but what the hell?!
I'm often so nude I'd have to paint my entire body to make it look good, so I just couldn't be bothrered.
And then where should my husband kiss me when I'm in full gear? Now he's got my neck, boobs and all of my body, just not the face (well, he is allowed to lick my tongue). If I painted myself more I better just become a nun!
It's like: "duh, people can see you so obvious wear make up."
YEAH, I'M SO SUBTLE!
I wear my French mime artist make up with pride!






1 comment:

  1. Mmm, so sexy! Imagine that, baby - I sit on your toilet, then you sit on my cock and after a wild riding I shoot my sperma in your pussy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.